Monday, March 3

Need a good sleep...

We have just had a fun-filled busy weekend... I am so tired and am need of a good sleep... especially since last night Beth decided that she would wake up half a dozen times... 10:30pm... 11:30pm... 12:30pm... 1am.. 2am... 4am... 6am... That combined with the 5 hours sleep I got on Saturday night (interrupted twice)... plus all the other excitement has just worn me out... Beth is currently having a nap... and I would love one right now too, except that I have a gardener pulling out weeds and mowing the lawn... so instead of sleeping, I am keeping myself awake by blogging... :p

It was a big photo-taking weekend for us... so I will be posting a few photos over the next week ... Here's a quick one I've just done...

How can you not love that cheeky little grin?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow look how long her hair is gettting! and those teeth too cute!

xo bao