Sunday, March 16

An Artist At Work...

As much as I love improving my photography skills and taking artistic and "beautiful" photos of Beth all dressed up and perfect, I also just love being a mummy and taking normal "happy snaps" of Beth playing... Nothing fancy, artistic or beautiful about these photos... but they just capture everyday moments, which I love... so I sacrifice a bit of artistic flair to capture these moments... It's all too hard and particularly challenging, when I'm trying to stop this particular little artist from eating paint... putting paint on the ground, swiping the clean laundry on the line ... and all this done with (large) camera in hand whilst trying to avoid her getting paint on me and the camera!





Can I mention, that I did not think through the finger painting part of this activity thoroughly enough... I was totally unprepared for the sheer mess she made... that combined with a soiled nappy... getting her upstairs into the bath without getting paint on the carpet was quite an ordeal... It was rather cool having the bath water turn blue though...

No comments: