Thursday, March 20

A Happy and Safe Easter to you all...



And I hope the Easter Bunny brings you all some chocolate... because in this instance, our Easter Bunny seems to have eaten it all before it got delivered!

Yes - this was what my photoshoot yesterday was all about... trying to get some Easter Bunny shots of Beth... near damn impossible getting her to keep the ears on (kept pulling them off!)... so I tried to distract her with easter eggs. I really didn't think the whole easter egg thing through very carefully... I don't know what I was expecting to happen (maybe that she would just play with the eggs), but within 5 seconds of her discovering the eggs, she was peeling foil off the eggs and finding the chocolate... I took away the first 4 or so eggs she opened and then gave up and let her get to the chocolate... so... it was all a bit messy (the quilt was covered in chocolate!)... I did get some great shots though... so stay tuned for them... but I had hoped to get some photos of her looking at the camera... but nope, she was waaaay more interested in the yummy stuff in the foil!

No comments: