Monday, March 3

Our Sleeping Beauty...

I should be in bed asleep catching up on some zzzs... or I should be finishing the long post I have started about the weekend gone by... But instead, I had to share this photo of our sleeping princess.

I should mention that Beth is not the kind of baby who falls asleep anywhere... she normally only sleeps in her bed or in the car... so it was with great surprise to find that Beth fell asleep while having her bottle of milk in the beanbag tonight... with "So You Think You Can Dance" blaring on TV... right under the bright lounge room light. These moments of seeing her asleep are so precious and so few... After I had finished snapping photos, I picked her up and took her to bed... and just carrying her floppy, sleepy little body in my arms made me feel like I had my baby back again for a moment instead of this new little toddler... ... I do love her as a chatty, active little toddler... but she now never lets me rock her to sleep in my arms anymore (not a bad thing)... but oh, how I loved the feeling of carrying my sleepy little baby upstairs to bed...

No comments: