Friday, January 7

PAD - January 7 - My Clown


PAD - Jan 7 - My Clown


A couple of months ago, I caught Elizabeth with toothpaste smeared all over her face pretending to be a clown... I had promised her back then I would get some face paint so I could turn her into a clown and she had seemed to have forgotten all about it until the other night she saw a photo I had taken of her with the toothpaste all over her face and she remembered! So yesterday she was asking me repeatedly if we could go to the shops to get something to turn her into a clown. A quick trip to the $2 shop and I picked up a cheap pack of face painting crayons and turned her into a clown yesterday. She loved it so much she asked me to do it again today... at 8:30am!!! She tells me she can't wait for Daddy to get home from work so she can show him...

(Excuse the lack of face painting skill, but I did also have a grumpy and wiggly 7 month old on my lap at the time... in hindsight, probably, not a great idea!)

No comments: