Thursday, September 30

Photo A Day September - Day 30 - The End of One Journey, The Start Of Another


Photo A Day September - Day 30 - The End of One Journey, The Start Of Another


Well, I made it to the end of the month with the photo-a-day... And I have to say, I really enjoyed it and I didn't struggle anywhere near as much as I did when I did photo-a-day in January... (I found doing this project with a baby is much easier than doing this project whilst pregnant!)

So as this photographic journey comes to a close, I will be starting a new little project in the next couple of weeks - the Canon Photo5 competition... I've been awaiting this elusive box for a good few weeks and it finally arrived today! Hoooooooray! Ironically, I was getting sick of waiting for the box and actually went out today and bought some confetti and incense (which I will be using anyway - the amount they give you in the box is pathetic...)... Time to get my thinking cap on in a different way... I registered to do photo5 last year, but discovered I was pregnant with Catherine and well, the first trimester pretty much sucked all the energy, creativity and motiviation out of me... so I'm looking forward to giving it a good go this year!

For those who've followed my photos throughout the last month - I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I've enjoyed taking the photos... To those who accompanied me on the journey and lasted the whole month (Phong and Ty!)... well done!... You guys are stars!!!! To those who started the journey and fell off the wagon at some point (I'm talking to you Thao, Mitch, Bao and Em!)... I'll be roping you in again when we do the challenge again sometime (probably in the new year)... :)

No comments: