Monday, September 13

Oh So Snuggly


Oh So Snuggly


One of the great things about having my sister come and visit was that she used her photographic talent to capture some photos of me with Catherine... (Thanks Em!) As much as I love being on the other-side of the camera taking photos, I also love being a part of the memories captured in images... It's all to easy for us mums to be left out completely from the photos and to make excuses about not looking our best/having a bad hair day/needing to lose weight yada yada, but in 20 years time, I want my girls to be able to look back on photos and know what I actually looked like and see much I loved them... I'm sure they won't care that I was having a bad hair day or that I was carrying a little extra weight...

This is Catherine in her Peanut Shell sling... I wanted to get some photos of her in it because she absolutely adores it... She's just feels so snug when she's in it and she's guaranteed to settle and fall asleep in it... I love wearing it when we go out for lunch/dinner or for a coffee or even for a quick trip shopping as it gives me both hands free to eat/drink or hold Elizabeth's hand... Best $50 I have spent!

No comments: