Saturday, September 18

Photo A Day September - Day 18 - Picking Flowers


Photo A Day September - Day 18 - Picking Flowers


I thought it was about time I got some more photos of Elizabeth... She's so grown up these days... and is closer to being 4 years old than 3.5 now... [oh.my.gosh!] Part of being being grown up is the attitude that comes along with it... Sometimes it's amusing... and sometimes it's just darn annoying! Like today, I asked her to pose a certain way for me a few times, a couple of times she obliged... the other 95% of the time she ran away and hid in the clothes hanging on the clothesline, or did some weird random pose (see the top right hand photo as an example!)... But amongst it all, I did manage to capture some lovely natural shots of her being herself... (I'd partially forgotten how hard it is to take a photo of a moving child... Catherine is at such a perfect age for photos since she can't run away from me yet!) Here are just 3, but I have a few more I'll need to share later...

No comments: