Wednesday, September 15

Photo A Day September - Day 15 - She May Be Sick, But She's Still Cute


Photo A Day September - Day 15 - She May Be Sick, But She's Still Cute


Considering there has been at least one sick person in this household ever since Catherine was born, we've had a pretty good run with Catherine not getting sick until now... She caught the latest cold that Elizabeth and I had last week and has had a bit of a runny nose and a hacky cough since Saturday ... she's still been a pretty happy chappy all things considered though... She's a trooper...

I'm also loving my macro lens at the moment.. this photo was taken using it... the sharpness I get is fantastic and I'm getting used to the slow(er) focusing to start using it more for portraits... It's about time I started using my macro more... Although I should probably break out my 85mm some time soon too...

No comments: