Monday, September 27

Photo A Day September - Day 27 - First Proper Haircut

Photo A Day September - Day 27 - First Proper Haircut


I took Elizabeth to the hairdresser for the first time ever... To date, I've just muddled around doing dodgy little trims a few times myself, but I finally decided to bite the bullet and get her a proper cut done for her... I don't know why I haven't done it sooner... Maybe because she just had so little hair that I didn't think it was worth it... Maybe because I thought it was going to be expensive... which in hindsight was really dumb because her haircut came to a grand total of $7.50... LOL... bargain!

I told Elizabeth last night that I was going to take her to the hairdresser and she was so excited! The first thing she said to both me and Phan (separately) this morning was "Mum/Dad... my hair is getting long... I need to go to the hairdresser..."... LOL. And then all morning she kept periodically asking when we were going to go to the hairdresser (our appointment wasn't until 12:30pm)

I took her to the same hairdresser that I go to... Her name is Allyce and she is just great... and fantastic value... The girls at the salon were so good with Elizabeth... They had a special little kids cape thing for her to wear to stop the hair falling on her (I don't know what that thing is called!) and the apprentice gave her a fairy stamp on each hand and they have a special little high kids chair for her to sit in... Elizabeth sat so very still during the whole thing... She just loved having her hair done... and couldn't wait to show Daddy when he got home from work! :) So now she's sporting a little fringe and the length is pretty much the same, but is actually even and all one length... :)

And just a few extra shots:

Side view:

Side view of haircut

And I took a few snaps with my point and shoot while we were at the hairdresser:

First Time At The Hairdresser

No comments: