Tuesday, September 14

Photo A Day September - Day 14 - A Visit From A Ladybug


Photo A Day September - Day 14 - A Visit From A Ladybug


This morning I was hanging out the laundry with Elizabeth helping me when she noticed some flowers (okay, they are those scrawny yellow weeds, but she loves them) and there nestled amongst the greenery was this little ladybug... Elizabeth was sooo excited to see a real life ladybug - "Mum, I like ladybugs... Can we take a photo?"

So, I grabbed my camera, put on the macro and this is how the ladybug became my subject for Day 14 of Photo A Day... :) As usual, Elizabeth asked to "have a look" once I'd taken a photo and when I showed her the photo she said to me "But Mum, I can't see me... "... LOL... she wanted to be in the photo with the ladybug... I had to explain the ladybug was a bit small and it was a bit hard to take a photo with her and the ladybug... so instead we compromised and I took the following photo, which is Elizabeth waving hello to the ladybug... :)


Saying hello to a ladybug

No comments: