Thursday, September 16

Photo A Day September - Day 16 - Meet Sophie The Giraffe


Photo A Day September - Day 16 - Sophie The Giraffe


Sophie is a friend given to Catherine by none other than our dear friend Thao... her boy Sebbie has a matching one too... I love Sophie... she makes the bestest squeaking sound...

Catherine and I are having a lovely slow day here at home today... She's been doing this new routine at night for the past 3 nights where she goes from 7pm-2am and wakes up *starving* at 2am... then a couple of hours later at 4am, she wakes up *starving* again... and then again another couple of hours later at 6-6:30am she wakes up *starving* again and after that feed is ready to start the day! The extra waking for a feed is starting to wear me out a bit, so I grabbed 1.5 hour sleep (broken up in 30 minute periods) this morning while Catherine napped and I'm feeling a whole lot better...

No comments: