Tuesday, September 7

Look at meeeeeeee.....


I can hold my head up


Damn, I wish I hadn't already posted my photo a day already... but I'll post this anyway!

It's funny how much more chilled out you are second time round as a mum... I used to be obsessed with giving Elizabeth tummy time when she was little, but this time around it hasn't seemed as much of a priority with Catherine (also, tricky given Catherine can be a bit spew-y, so I have to time tummy time when it's not after a feed). Despite that, her head control is developing nicely I think... I think 'cos she spends half her time looking around for her sister! I put Catherine onto her tummy just before her bath tonight and she was holding it up pretty well for a couple of minutes and she was pretty happy, so I managed to snap these cute little shots of her...

No comments: