Monday, February 18

Toot toot chugga chugga big red car...



I'm on a bit of a roll with the photos... or rather, the opportunities are presenting themselves to me at the moment... We were supposed to catchup with Melanie and Jack this afternoon, but Jack is a bit sick, so we're catching up later in the week. Just as something to do, I took Beth to the park again to play with her car... she loves it so much...

I love this photo, even though it's slightly blurry... The photo doesn't show how fast she was moving (damn she can move fast with that car!)... or how fast I had to sprint to get in front of her and position myself with the camera... So even though this photo is imperfect, I love it to bits because in my mind it captures the moment and just shows how much fun we were having... and in the end... that's what photography is all about... sacrifice perfection to capture the moment...

No comments: