Saturday, April 30

Simple Woman's Daybook

Here's my Simple Woman's Daybook entry for today -

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... it's unpredictable... one moment it looks like it is spring instead of autumn... blue skies, beautiful sun... picture perfect... then next minute it's grey, with a sprinkling of rain!
I am thinking... about some photography concepts... trying to channel some creativity.
I am thankful for... "me-time"... Phan looked after the girls this morning while I went and had a massage... love my husband so much!
From the kitchen... we are having heo quay (roast pork) for dinner... yum!
I am wearing... a pink girly dress... something I bought on a whim from Target last spring.... apparently it's not flattering 'cos Elizabeth poked me in the stomach and said to me "You have a fat tummy!"... Gee... Thanks!
I am creating... a little slideshow of photos of Catherine's first year.
I am going... to play some weird game with Elizabeth that involves throwing up a bunch of ribbons and catching them... completely her idea!
I am reading... lots of various blogs for first birthday party inspiration.
I am hoping... Catherine sleeps better tonight... last night was a bit up and down.
I am hearing... Catch On by Brenda Russell (playing on Vocal Smooth Jazz Sky.FM internet radio)
Around the house... things are looking tidy for a change... let's see how long it lasts!
One of my favorite things... are modern vintage dresses... I am loving this site Shabby Apple... when I get down to my ideal weight and size, I plan on getting something from this site!
From my camera - I just adore this shot 'cos Catherine looks like she's so attached to that cob of corn!


Nobody Take My Corn...

No comments: