Monday, April 4

Photo A Day - April 3 & April 4

April 3 - The Crochet Hat
So I've been looking through Elizabeth's old clothes looking for clothes that will fit Catherine now that the weather is cooling down and I came across a whole bunch of hats and beanies... I was wanting to take a photo of both Catherine and Elizabeth wearing a variety of different hats, but Catherine is a bit sick at the moment (runny nose and a bit of a cough) and as result, didn't want to play along. So I had to settle with taking a couple of shots of Elizabeth. This crochet hat was sent to us when Elizabeth was born from my aunties and uncles in Vietnam... I have sentimental attachment to anything that is sent to us from Vietnam because I know how hard life is there and how little they have and yet they still manage to find a way to send us something...


April 3 - The Crochet Hat


April 4 - Tippy Toes
The little girl is loving pulling herself to a standing position and trying to grab anything within reach... She also often gets stuck in the standing position and needs help getting back down again.


April 4 - Tippy Toes

No comments: