Thursday, April 7

Photo A Day - April 7 - My Easter Bunny


April 7 - My Easter Bunny


So the headband we have with bunny ears broke today (We've used it for the last 3 years and mostly pulled it out at Easter time) and Elizabeth was lamenting as she moped around the house "But what can I wear to be the Easter Bunny?"... Then she came up with the idea of making ears, all by herself. She picked out the paper, I cut out the ears and she helped stick it all together. She makes a pretty cute bunny... :)

I had actually had plans of taking photos outside today, but the weather decided to be wildly erratic and alternated between beautiful sunshine with blue skies to pelting wildly down with rain for 10 minutes before clearing up again. Crazy Brisbane weather... Maybe tomorrow will be better...

No comments: