Tuesday, April 26

Photo A Day - April 26 - Playing Dollhouse





***warning, this video is on the big side and may take a little while to load***

Well, one of the latest things that appears to be taking off in the world of photography is "fusion photography" which is, as the name suggests, a compilation of video and stills put together... (preferably in a bit of an artsy, creative way)... it's something that's kind of come about because so many of DSLRs are coming out with excellent video capturing capability.

I thought I would give it try today and utilise that awesome HD video the 5D Mk II apparently has (I can count on one hand the number of times I've used the video on my camera in the 2 years I've had it!) and so I did this little capture of what was pretty much an ordinary day ... Not bad for a first attempt (esp since I also had to learn how to use the software to put this together!) so I actually have plans of doing this again, but in a much more creative way, with way better photos... (I know, today's photos are really, really quite bland and ordinary...)

No comments: