Friday, April 15

Photo A Day - April 15 - My Big Sister Thinks This Is Funny


April 15 - My Big Sister Thinks This Is Funny


This morning I had just quickly hopped in the shower and when I came out, Elizabeth was in her room changing out of pjs and Catherine was sitting in the open area of the house all on her lonesome with a random toy lemon on her head! (It's half of a toy lemon with velcro in the middle (so it can be cut in half)... so the velcro was making it stick to her hair really well!)... I burst out laughing when I saw her and I called out to Elizabeth and asked her "What did you do to Catherine?" and she goes "I put a lemon on her head... *insert giggle and general cheeky sniggering*... I think it's funny!" While Elizabeth and I found it amusing, I think Catherine begs to differ!

No comments: