Friday, January 1

A Bright And Shiny New Year!

Happy New Year!!! 2010 is here and I hope it brings good fortune, peace and happiness to you all.

Some of you may have noticed that this blog has been a little quiet over the last few months... Part of this has been because of preparations for a 3 year old birthday party and our recent visit back home to Adelaide for Christmas... but I guess, now is a good time to reveal that part of the reason has been because I am expecting again. I've been a bit tired and lacking in mojo (I've had a bit of morning sickness which is easing now), so I've not had a lot time or energy to blog (or do anything really!) but I think I'm beginning to feel a bit more energised as I am now a few weeks into my 2nd trimester. It has also helped in part by having a nice relaxing time back home in Adelaide with family over Christmas, so I'm feeling all relaxed. I'm due on the 10th of June, which apparently coincides with the beginning of the soccer World Cup, so Phan assures he will be very helpful with the baby for that first month as he will be up at all weird hours of the morning watching the soccer anyway!

So here's to an wonderful and blessed 2010 for our little family as we welcome a new addition to our family!

I'll finish this post with a photo, since it's been *ages* since I've posted a photo on here... This is the sweetest little tea set that Beth got for Christmas from our friends Vinnie and Ko... and you'll understand why I love it so much when I post the next photo in my next blog entry.... :) (Yes, that means I'll be back blogging semi-regularly again now hopefully!) Beth adores this tea set... and what better way to welcome in the new year, but with some tea!


Day 1 - Welcoming In The New Year With Some Tea

No comments: