Saturday, May 10

Who Needs A Tutu?

Who needs a tutu?

I bought some tulle on Friday with intentions of making a costume dressup tutu for Beth to play in (and maybe for Mummy to take some cute photos?)... I took it out this morning to try and measure it against Beth and figure out how I'm going to execute this. As I tried to hold it up... Beth thought it was hilarious to make off and run around with the tulle... jump on it... roll around in it... get under it... wrap herself in it... And all other manner of ridiculous things. It was all very funny... and I'm now beginning to wonder if I should just bypass the whole tutu making project and just let her play with the tulle as a singular piece of fabric since it provides so much amusement as it is...

ps - Blog header change because I didn't really like the last one and I wanted a new one with an "autumn" feel since we are well and truly into autumn now. Song change because the Sarah McLachlan song kept making Bao cry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Thanks for changing the song! I love getting mentioned in your blog, my life is so sad, I've turned into a computer nerd :P

Bao

xo