Monday, May 19

Uneventful weekend...

I've been slack with the blogging... we had an uneventful weekend, 'cos Phan was working...

Saturday - we didn't go swimming as we have the past 2 weeks ...nor did have our weekly dinner outing to Trangs to have pho... but instead went to Toys'R'Us in the afternoon (after Phan finished work) where Phan wanted to buy Elizabeth a red car (don't ask... I managed to talk him out of it!) and then we had bbq for dinner (which was a funny experience because it suddenly decided to pour down with rain for half an hour, the half hour Phan was outside cooking the food!)

Sunday - went and browsed Chermside in the afternoon... I had a Target voucher, so bought Beth some more winter pajamas and a couple of long sleeved tops. We also spent 20 minutes at a Wiggles carousel ride thingy... Beth wanted to drive the big red car... it entertained her for ages! We also had heo quay (roast pork) for dinner... I've had my fix now... don't need to have any more for a couple of months now!

I might be a bit slack on the blogging this week, 'cos I have a few things in the pipeline that I want/need to do. I also am taking Beth to have her 18 month immunization shots tomorrow, so that will not be a good time.

No comments: