Monday, May 12

We Have A New Game

New Game Called "Let's Touch Mummy's Lens"
I was doing a bit of photoshoot with Beth in our bedroom today and towards the end of it, she decided to play a game called "Let's-Try-And-Touch-Mummy's-Big-Lens"... a game I can't say I'm particularly keen on playing since the lens she is trying to touch is my somewhat expensive 24-70mm L series. However... in between the dodging to prevent her from touching the lens, I did get this fun shot which really just captures her personality (cheeky!) and how much fun we were having...

Oh - and I have just realised from examining this photo that Beth is getting another tooth... the matching bottom right tooth we have been waiting on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like you in this photo! Very cute too and cheeky!

Bao

xo