Saturday, May 10

Chasing Birds...

I have mentioned before that Beth has a thing for chasing and running after birds... normally those little sparrow birds or peewee birds, although she has often tried to run after big scary black crows and I have had to stop her.

Yesterday, Beth and I went to the "bus park" (we call it the "bus park" because it's the park with a big bus to climb in and drive... photos of the bus later)... and whilst she was busy climbing the playground equipment, she spotted a big "exotic" bird... I don't know what these birds are called... but I've seen quite a few these birds around the Brisbane metro... Anyway... Beth started excitedly pointing and talking from up on a platform she had climbed up onto ... and next thing you know... she's climbed down and she's off and chasing the poor bird... Obviously, big birds don't scare her one bit. Lucky it was quick and she never caught up with it...

No comments: