Friday, May 30

Not a claustrophobic...

Before you all start thinking that I am a horrible mother who keeps her child locked up in a laundry basket - Beth *wanted* me to do this! This photo was taken last week... we had just been playing the "laundry basket & ball game" (where she puts balls in the basket and I pour them out)... and then she pulled the laundry basket on it's side and crawled in and got stuck... but didn't want to get out... she was so intent on getting *into* the basket even though she is too big for it! So she sat down and I put the basket over her... she looked so funny. And after a few moments, I went to take it off and she didn't want me to take it off!!! So I just let her sit under the laundry basket... which she did... for about 5-10 minutes... she was very happy just sitting there... very still. Probably the stillest I've ever seen her. I just did a couple of things on the computer while she sat there... and I knew she'd had enough when she started making noises to get her out... she is so weird.

No comments: