Monday, May 5

Thankful for our tomorrows...


I have just been reading Sheye's website (http://sheyerosemeyer.blogspot.com) and her latest post had me with tears in my eyes... so poetic... and so heartbreaking... and it made me pause and realise -

That my baby girl is growing up. Fast. And as much as that sometimes makes me sad, I am glad. Because it means that she is getting the opportunity to go from baby to girl... The opportunity to grow up and experience the wonders of life. And I am thankful for that. .

So Elizabeth, my beautiful girl... I love you so much...
Keep on growing and learning everyday. Chase those bubbles with childish innocence... and may those carefree moments stay with you always...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw you write so beautifully of your love for Beth...

Bao

xo