Wednesday, May 14

Candid Shots

Uh Oh Her Natural State Dreamy Tulle Sweet Innocence




























I think I'm starting to get the hang of this photography gig... I'm particularly happy with the 2 first shots and the shot from yesterday (the Angel-Grandma photo), because I've captured the catchlights in her eyes (something I've not had much success in doing in the past) and the photos are tack sharp (this varies 'cos I have shaky hands... but I'm getting better)... Still needing to work on the post-processing side of things though ... there is no consistency in these shots, 'cos I was experimenting with some different manual processing...

On a different note - 4 times now (since yesterday), Beth has woken up from her sleep or nap and instead of crying/shrieking/yelling for me to come and get her, I hear "Mumumumumumum" coming from her room... Just makes me go "Awwww..." when I hear her actually calling me and makes me feel so loved and needed.

1 comment:

Slender Octopus said...

Love that last photo...:)