Tuesday, May 27

I have exciting news...

Just thought I'd merge my worlds of motherhood and scrapbooking for a moment and share some exciting news with you all - I am on the Creative Team for Nuts4Digi! Not too sure how many of you non-scrapbooking folk are going to really understand what this is all about, but to try and explain - when I digital scrapbook I use papers and elements found in kits... I used free stuff for the longest time (and still do!), but there are heaps of online stores where you can buy stuff as well. Nuts4Digi happens to be one such store ... and it is an Australian-owned and Australian-based one too. I applied to be on the Creative Team last week and on Sunday found out I got a full time position... so now I get to have access to the kits in the store and make gorgeous layouts/pages using the kits. In return, I post my layouts in various galleries in the digi-scrap community and promote the kits so other people can seem them and want to buy and use them. I hope that makes sense... In the scrapbooking world it is a bit of a big deal being on a CT.. and in my mind it makes me feel like I must be finally getting good at scrapbooking if other people like my work enough that they want me to help promote their stuff.

Anyway... I haven't posted any LOs on this blog for ages, because I am now going to be making a conscious effort to be posting my scrapbooking stuff on my digi-scrapping blog - which you can find here -

Capturing Moments, Preserving Memories...

I've put some of my latest layouts on there...

1 comment:

Maria said...

Clara, by the title of your entry I thought you were going to announce you were pregnant :-)) I am so funny. Anyway, congrats - I have been adoring your scrapbooking for so long. Well done.