Sunday, February 27

Scrapbooking Sunday

Big news to report from me... Earlier this week I discovered I made it onto the creative team for Fei Fei's Stuff @ Oscraps!

I have been a *HUGE* fan of Shaui's for the longest time, so seeing her CT call go out last week had me jump at the opportunity... I didn't really rate my chances, because I was pretty sure she had a tonne of applications... but somehow I've managed to land pretty much one of my dream CT gigs! I've joined an awesome team of scrappers and I'm feeling so excited and so lucky!

So this week I've got a LO to share from Fei Fei's Stuff...

This LO features Intertwined which is available at Two Little Pixels where Shaui is a guest designer for the month of Feburary. Grab it quick while it's still there... it's a gorgeous kit... love the patterned papers!


My Strength, My Weakness


Thanks for reading along on this Scrappy Sunday! :)

No comments: