Sunday, February 6

Scrapbooking Sunday

I've decided to start a weekly/fortnightly segment on my blog dedicated to digital scrapbooking. I did have a separate blog for all this... but I'm useless at keeping it updated (I think my last update was 2 years ago!), so I thought if I try and keep it to a particular day of the week, I have half a chance of remembering to write about it...

I really love the creative outlet that digital scrapbooking gives me, I feel it really compliments the photography side of things for me... I've not been hugely active in the scrapping world for the last year or so... Being pregnant and having Catherine come along kind of slowed things down, but I've always tried to make the effort to do a couple of layouts a month. Plus being part of Nina's and Donna's creative teams gives me some motivation and their products make it so easy to whip up a page quickly and easily. Lately, I've picked up the pace a bit though... and well, I've had a pretty awesome last couple of weeks...

This layout using Nina's latest Simple Line Template No. 31, got picked up as a Gallery Standout -


You Need A Break


Also this layout using another template from Simple Line Template No. 31 and also Sometimes got picked up as a Gallery Standout at DST and as a Gallery Standout at MeSoScrappy. Me So Scrappy has recently made a change to make their gallery an open one and I've really enjoyed their site and reading their blog... so I highly recommend you head over there and check them out! :)


sometimes-600px


I also had this LO using Donna's Sweet Soul Music and Templates Vol 2 nominated as a Gallery Standout at Funky Playground Designs


Happy-Cute-Delightful-600px


So I've been on somewhat of a roll lately! I don't often get gallery standouts, so to have 4 of them in a few different places in the span of a couple of weeks is pretty cool!

My latest most exciting news is that I've been accepted as a member of the Owl Tree Studio CT! :) I'm so looking forward to being a part this up-and-coming store!!! :)

No comments: