Sunday, February 13

Scrapbooking Sunday

Well, it's Scrapbooking Sunday again... and it's been a productive scrapping week!

First up, I got hooked up for everything I needed with Owl Tree Studio, so here are my LOs as a CT member using the kits from the February Hoot Club Release.


The-World's-Sweetest-Little-Dreamer-600px

Your Smile


Secondly, I also got to use Karla Dudley's Be You kit, which has some gorgeous word art in it.


Loved-600px

originality-defined-600px


Thirdly, Nina's having a Valentine's Day Sale which ends tomorrow, so better get in fast -





She's also released a gorgeous new kit in the sweetest colours called sweet & soft which I used to create this -


Why-Are-You-Still-Awake-600px


And that's it from me on this Scrappy Sunday... see you next week!

No comments: