Friday, November 7

Obsession with "Cheers"...

I've mentioned previously that Beth loves going "Cheers" everytime I'm having a drink... in fact she loves going "Cheers" everytime she has a drink too... Actually, anybody holding a cup is fair game for her! She also loves trying to share her drinks... she will hold her sippy cup up for me to have a drink and won't put it away until I have a drink (or rather, I pretend to have a drink and exclaim how "delicious" her drink is)...

Anyway, I just had a share a funny little story... it happened on Wednesday night... which was a not-so funny night, because Beth decided to wake up 10 times (literally) between 10:30pm and 1:30pm... By 2am, she'd done my head in and I'd had enough and was letting her have a little cry to try and settle herself and then Phan went in to settle her... he went and got her her sippy cup and when he gave it to her to have a drink, in her half awake state she held her cup out and went "Cheers!"... and Phan had to quietly not laugh and tell her to lie down and go to sleep... which she did... and then she slept 'til morning. She's just got an inbuilt "Cheers" radar... :)

No comments: