Sunday, November 2

And this is why...

you don't leave your child unattended for a minute with a cup of water and their lunch! Beth was having rice, egg and cha for lunch (yes, totally refo, and she loves it!) and she decided to dump the last few bits of her rice into her cup of water....

And this is why...



















Today was such dreary, overcast weather... (but rather warm and muggy). I was going to try and take photos for our latest photography assignment today, but the weather and the lighting was less than desirable... and I have a totally non-willing model! So hopefully tomorrow will bring us more light and more joy...

Beth is making me laugh a lot these these days... she will randomly try and feed me whatever she's eating... she's obsessed with going "cheers" everytime I'm having a drink... sometimes she insists on hugging four of her soft toys (pink bear, yellow duck, blue hippo and pink pig) all at once in the mornings and making me carry her our her room while she is cuddling them all... when you ask her how old she's going to be, she says "TWO!" really proudly, whilst holding out only one finger... I'm just loving this interactiveness I'm getting from her and it makes me wonder what is going on in that little mind of hers!

1 comment:

The Mini Mum said...

LOL That's cute!
I remember leaving DD with rice bubbles and a piece of toast one morning while I went to make my own breakfast. I cam back to find her happily eating rice bubbles spread out on her vegemite toast ;o)