Friday, August 22

She's even beautiful when she's sick...

She's even beautiful when she's sick...



















Beth fell asleep in my arms in the lounge at 6pm tonight, so I put her down on her sofa bed to have a little nap in the lounge for half an hour... poor little thing, this illness has really taken it out of her. Don't look to closely at the photo, because there is dried boogey around her nose... I can never seem to wipe her nose enough! Beth is on the mend... definitely not 100%, but certainly much better than she was... She's been a tv junkie, but she has actually played a little bit with her toys today... She gets tired very quickly and get frustrated very easily too... so I'm just taking it step by step at the moment. We've decided not to go to the Gold Coast to give Beth a proper chance to rest and recuperate... I really need her to be well over the next few weeks so I can do some packing, without a velcro-y child hanging off my arm. Cooling off finished on the house on Wednesday and all our finances were finalized today, so it's all stations go now. We settle in exactly 3 weeks... I know these next few weeks are going to go quick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor things :( ... she looks like Phan is this photo. I hope she gets better soon for yours and her sake too.

I'll say some prayers for her...

xoxo

Bao