Monday, August 18

More Vomit...

Well, I have definitely been on the receiving end of all the "fun" stuff tonight... Firstly, Beth threw up half her dinner all over herself and me... not sure why... she wasn't coughing... she just came and lay on my lap and next thing you know... "Bleeeagh".... I managed to get us from the lounge room rug to the kitchen without too much vomit spilling everywhere... but as soon as we got to the kitchen, she decided to run around and causing chunky vomit to go everywhere! Fun fun fun... Finally got her to stand still, took off all her clothes and hauled her upstairs for a bath. Then after the bath, I had to clean and mop the kitchen floor and clean up a couple of spills on the carpet... so there is a lovely bleach/vomit smell permeating through the house now... Beth then half fell asleep in the car when we went to pick up Phan from work (it was only 6:30pm!) Then we came home and she skulled 200ml of juice/water... then she spent 15 minutes holding Phan's hand trying to do a poo... then she spent another 15 minutes lying down with her head in my lap trying to do a poo (with success finally!) and then she started drifting off to sleep before I'd even had a chance to change her nappy! I had to wake her to change her nappy. This cold/flu has definitely hit her pretty hard... Hopefully she feels better tomorrow (and fingers crossed Phan and I don't get it!)

No comments: