Friday, August 1

Constant Snot...

I am *sooo* over snotty, runny noses at the moment... Beth's nose keeps running and I feel like I'm always wiping it... and if I'm not watching her like a hawk and don't wipe it the moment it starts running, she ends up wiping it with her hand and getting it all over her cheek, in her hair, all over her hands... ugh!

This morning Beth and I went to the doctors... thought I should try and find one close by and we found a great female, family doctor who is really close by... she was terrific, made me feel so comfortable and at ease... I had Beth looked at for her 18 month check up (it's a couple of months late... but it didn't really matter)... she's all fine... had a slight temperature because of her cold and little bit of a pink ear, but other than that nothing to worry about. I had a pap smear done... I was 6 months overdue for one (got a nice reminder letter from my GP back in Adelaide!), so I got myself booked in... and now, pending normal results, I don't have to worry about it for another 2 years. So here's my public service announcement for the day to all my female readers, if you're due one, go and get it done! It's such a simple, easy thing to have done and that moment of discomfort is worth it for peace of mind.

This afternoon, Beth and I will head out to the shops and do our grocery shopping and that will be it...

No comments: