Tuesday, August 26

More from the sticker fiend...

This what she did to me today -

IMG_4735-2-pp-600px IMG_4734-pp-600px Stickers are the "in" thing IMG_4738-pp-600px We're crazy about stickers... My girl - the sticker fiend.























The last photo is out of focus, but I still love it... it really captures the moment and how much fun we were having and how silly we were. Notice that she not only stuck them on my face, but when she ran out room on my cheeks, she started sticking them on my neck/chest, even though I offered her my hand!

I took all these photos with my (much neglected) tripod and my wireless remote (you can see my holding the remote in the corner of the last photo, doh!). First time I've really had a chance to try them out... I also discovered Beth doesn't mind looking at the camera when it's mounted on the tripod... She thinks it's quite funny seeing the camera fire off without me behind it, so I might have to start using it more often now!

No comments: