Sunday, August 24

Just a touch of lip balm to make me look pretty...

Just a touch of lip balm to make me look pretty...


















This is a photo from about a month ago... I just love the expression on her face!Beth discovered how to take the lid off the top of my strawberry chapstick and spent a long time pretending to put it on... I'm not sure how she knows you're supposed to put it on your lips, because I haven't used it in ages and I never wear lipstick (if I wear anything, I only wear lip pencil with some lancome juicy tube over the top), but she some how knew what to do with it. It was all very cute... until she mangled the chapstick 5 minutes later in the car by gouging at it with her fingers... I should have known better than to let her have it, but we were just ducking out to the shops and she had been so good with it when we were playing at home. However, once we arrived at the shops, I went to get her out of the car and was greeted by a big, red chapstick-y mess all over her hands and her face! That'll teach me... I realy have to think of the consequences of these things a bit more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such an adorable photo, she has even perfected the pout for putting lippy on...

Bao

xo