Thursday, January 31

Sorry no photos today...

Doh... after the excitement of getting the flash yesterday, I didn't get around to taking any photos Beth today because of playgroup and our other "social commitments"...

Hopefully tomorrow...

Have I mentioned she is doing lots of new things... so many I keep forgetting to mention... Tonight she figured out how to pull the plug out of the bath... She also wanted to stand in the bath without holding onto anything (a bit too dangerous and precarious for my liking!)... She can also drink out her sippy cup all by herself now... she holds it right up so she suck water out of it... I've been trying to teach her that for about 6 months and now she's finally caught on!
We also have gibberish conversations... she makes this "zzz zzz tzzz" talking sound and I imitate her and she bursts into giggles and does the sound even more... She also loves to crawl at the speed of light and make you run and chase after her... she did this after dinner tonight... it is tiring running after her and making her come back!

The best word to describe her would be "delightful"... She is just so happy and interactive... and just absorbing and learning new things so fast... I love watching her grow up... but I feel a pang of sadness that I'm losing my "baby" already...

No comments: