Monday, January 21

A Visit to the Biggest Shopping Centre in Brisbane

Today, Beth and I went to Westfield Chermside with Sharon and Emily. I met Sharon and Emily at their place and then we drove together to Chermside (me following in the car). It is one of the HUGEST shopping centres I've ever been too... second only to Chadstone in Melbourne. Apparently there are like 350 shops... It has basically every store you could ever want... Myer, David Jones, Woolworths, Coles, Kmart, Big W... then kids stores like Pumpkin Patch, Cotton Kids... Lots of clothes stores, homeware stores... then there is a section of high end designer type stores... like Oroton and some other places I've never heard of. It is great... everything you want under one roof. The four of us had a great time just walking around, chatting and enjoying the air-conditioned comfort of the shopping centre.

Beth must have been knackered after our shopping trip because she crashed in the car and I managed to transfer her to her cot without waking her!!!

Oh, last night was brilliant too... 'cos she slept through the night... 7 hours sleep in a row... ahh... that was wonderful!

No comments: