Thursday, June 30

Photo A Day - June - Week 4

I've made it to the halfway point! 6 months down... 6 months to go...

June 22 - The Grasshopper Like Thing
I think it's a grasshopper... but I'm not really sure... Found this fellow sitting on our clothesline...


June 22 - The Grasshopper Thing


June 23 - The Only Flower I Seem To Be Able To Grow
I'm not much of a green thumb... but begonias are the one flower that I seem to be able to consistently grow well... I don't know why... They are thriving in their pot in the shade at the moment.


June 23 - The Only Thing I Can Grow


June 24 - Illumination II
Another illuminated leaf photo... this one is SOOC, except for resize for web.


June 24 - Illumination II


June 25 - Bun Heo Quay
Tonight's dinner... homemade heo quay (vietnamese style roast pork) with bun (rice vermicelli noodles) served with salad, cucumber and pickled carrots... It's one of my favourite meals...


June 25 - Bun Heo Quay


June 26 - Mount Washmore
A tedious, but necessary part of my everyday... I do a load almost everyday... It's amazing how much laundry small children produce...


June 26 - Mount Washmore


June 27 - Kindy Withdrawals
Only the first day of school holidays and Elizabeth was already suffering from kindy withdrawals... she got out the watercolours, stamps pads, textas, scissors and we had an arts and craft kind of day.


June 27 - Kindy Withdrawals


June 28 - Morning Tea Pretties
I am always going on about how bad the food is in Brisbane... (and I still stand by that on the whole...) The exception to the rule is this fabulous cafe "French and Mor"... they have the best almond croissants and little desserts (supplied by Le Bon Choix), great coffee, and I just love the little styling touches around the cafe (think paris influence meets vintage... *sigh*)... Don't try and tell me these pretty little morsels don't make you drool... ?


June 28 - Morning Tea Pretties


June 29 - I Needed This Today
Phan's away for a few days for work, so I'm holding the fort up at home... and I had a pretty terrible night with both girls waking a few times... eeek! Combine that organising a kindy catchup at the park in patchy weather and Catherine having a very early nap it was quite a long day... so I needed some of my second favourite chocolate of all time (Haigh's is number one)... Lindt Roasted Almond... Divine... And it cheered me up immediately.. :)


June 29 - I Needed This Today


June 30 - Abandoned
So it's been intermittently rainy, cloud, windy and sunny here the last couple of days... but today the sun decided to stay out for a bit this afternoon and Elizabeth wanted to go out on a photoshoot, so I obliged... :) On our walk back, we came across this abandoned wheelbarrow... It seemed like there was a story waiting to be told with it, so I took a shot of it...


June 30 - Abandoned

No comments: