Sunday, June 19

3 Inspirations

I'm always looking for ways to be inspired... it comes in so many different forms for me... I thought I'd share 3 things that have inspired me of late -

1. My brother-in-law Phong posted this clip on his wall a while back.. His friends got married and this is the same-day edit video by Paper Crane Productions that was shown at the wedding. It is awesome... I don't even know these people and I cried the first time I watched it. Since then, I've gone back and watched it a number of times and still it inspires me every single time... That music really strikes a chord with me. Sweet, romantic, beautiful and heartfelt.


Nhan + Catherine Same Day Edit Experience | Be my only... from Paper Cranes Productions on Vimeo.




2. I recently came across a photographer who's style I am just loving... check out Zoe Berkovic ... her creativeness is very cool.

3. Somes words to live by... discovered via Pinterest, original source of image Steph Devlin -

43545680_DgAxBwaq_c

No comments: