Sunday, June 26

Beautiful Imagery vs Real Imagery

I'm always striving to take that perfect shot... you know the one... Perfect exposure, pinpoint focus... that natural expression on your child's face in that gorgeous location with that divine light...

Here's some beautiful imagery I took yesterday when Elizabeth and I went out to a field of long grass I had found on one of my scouting expeditions last week... I seriously had to muster up all my courage to go walking amongst the unknown in the long grass ... I had no idea what kind of animals or creatures might be living in there (can anybody say *snakes*?!) I just hoped Elizabeth and I were making enough noise to scare anything living in there away...


Fields of Long Grass II

Fields of Long Grass I

Homemade Pretty

Pondering

Afternoon Fields


But you know... sometimes all of that doesn't matter in the least... Photos don't need to be perfect... It's about capturing moments and finding the essence of who your child is...

Like the childhood joyousness...

Childhood Joyousness


Or clumsiness...

Clumsy


Crazy faces...

Silly Faces


And silly laughter...

Laugh


And all this finished with "lady-like"-ness...

What a Lady


While I love the picture perfect moments... I equally adore the photos that illustrate who she really is and why I love her... xo

3 comments:

jodi said...

thx for stopping by. i 'favourite' your blog after viewing it yesterday too! :) beautiful pics!

Kelly said...

love this collection of photos. great location you found!

Narada Priya dd said...

Very nice photos. You remind us of the joy. Thanks.