Wednesday, June 8

A Little Light Inspired Beauty

I've had quite a kick of mojo lately and as a result, it's been making me want to go out and scout for new locations and find new light. Here are a few of my favourite light inspired moments.


IMG_9649-pp-web

IMG_9643-pp-web

IMG_9618-pp-web

IMG_9843-pp-web

IMG_9868-pp-web

IMG_9864-pp-web

IMG_9803-pp-web

IMG_9787-pp-web

IMG_9820-pp-web



And I'm trying to teach myself how to use Premiere Pro to make slideshows... Adobe really don't make their software easy or intuitive to use... but I'm figuring this is much like Photoshop in that it's really powerful and can so everything you want and some, so if I put in some hard yards to learn how it works, it'll be worth it in the end. I like the challenge of learning new things anyway. So here's what I came up with...

Sunny Days from Clara Huynh on Vimeo.


2 comments:

Sharon said...

The first 2 and the last 3 are my FAVORITES! Just dreamy!

Unknown said...

beautiful shots - absolutely gorgeous light!! Thought I might add, I used Lynda.com to learn my way around adobe's premier. If you google you can usually find a free trial code, or if not it's only $25 a month and you can cancel after only a month - there isn't any commitment. I've used tons of their tutorials - hope this helps!