Monday, February 9

My thoughts and prayers are with those in Victoria...

The devastating bushfires in Victoria are all over the news at the moment... I have been following the updates and I am so saddened by the destruction and loss of life that has occurred... I had tears in my eyes when I saw the footage of Sam on Sunrise, who was trying to find out what had happened to his wife and three children... And those tears kept flowing as I read various stories from survivors and people who had lost everything... but I think the thing that really made my heart weep was hearing of the 38 week pregnant woman who had died in the fires... so sad... These fires are just so senseless. Keeping those who have lost their lives and those who have lost their houses and family and friends in my prayers...

No comments: