Monday, February 16

My Little Gardening Fairy...

This afternoon, I finally got around to making Beth a tutu for dressing up in... (I'm sure it's only taken me about 9 or so months to get around to it!) I whipped it up in about 30 minutes... and it is possibly *the* dodgiest tutu around... I had no idea how annoying and hard it is to work with tulle! I couldn't sew a straight line to save myself! Not to mention, it doesn't really help having a 2 year old jumping and rolling around on the fabric whilst you're trying to cut it. Anyway... the result was a tutu, that Beth does enjoy wearing ("TUTU!" She says when I ask her what it is). She loved it so much she wanted to traipse around the garden in it and water her plants...

My Gardening Fairy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....look at the pretty fairy girl! She looks gorgeous and the tutu looks great! I think I remember when you bought that tulle to make her a tutu but she loved playing in the whole sheet of material so you just let her play with it. :-) It's good that now she's a bit older she loves the finished product as well! I'm sure Mum would be proud of your sewing skills. :-)