Monday, July 21

There's an elephant on the roof...

Well, it sounded like it anyway... Last night just as Phan and I were drifting off to sleep at about 11:30pm, there was 3 or 4 *huge* thumps on the roof which jolted us awake. We think it was a clumsy possum falling over on the roof... but damn, it sounded like it was an elephant!!!

Nothing too much going on here... Beth has a cold... a runny nose... I'm feeling not quite 100%... not sick... but just really tired and kind of had a niggly sore throat, but that's getting better.



I'll leave you with this photo of Beth cuddling her new dolly from Chu Phi... cute huh? (I should mention, I know this photo isn't that fantastic, but this photo was near impossible to take! Beth would cuddle the doll, but the moment she saw the camera she would dump the doll the floor and hide!) She's had a few "issues" with this doll (meaning, she has stand-offs and has been pushing it away!)... but we're getting better and now Beth just loooves playing hide and seek with the doll... when she wants to play hide and seek, she brings Dolly to me and then runs off and hides... it's very cute. She also shares drink and food with Dolly too... I'm really glad she has the doll actually... it's teaching her some "social" skills! Does anybody have any suggestions for a name for the doll? At the moment it's "Dolly"... but I don't really like that name 'cos it reminds me of the sheep! If you have a suggestion - leave me a comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Def name the doll Bao ha haa . Lookes like they are becoming friends that's good. What about "Ava" in memory of that little girl.

Bao

xo