Tuesday, July 8

Something Beth found ...

A Cute Fluffy Trimmed Hoodie























Yesterday, Beth had woken up from her nap and I decided to have a little lie down and have a rest on the floor of her room... Beth was exploring her room (it's quite funny observing and listening to her potter around her room... she likes to sit in her built in wardrobe and lie under her cot and play with the slats... and when she's bored she'll come and roll on top of me to get me moving... ) Anyway she discovered the third drawer of her tallboy... which contains lots of clothes that are too big for her or are unseasonal ... She rummaged and found her bathers... and then proceeded to pull out every article of clothing and try it on (which means flopped it over her shoulder and her neck). Amongst all the clothes, we discovered this cute little hoodie, which is marked as a size 2T (american size 2), but looking at it, I thought that Beth could probably fit it... so I put it on her and it was a perfect fit! It is so cute... I'm not normally one for fluffy, fake fur trimmed things, but this little knitted hoodie is just adorable! She's actually watching Phan play Mario Kart on the Wii in this photo... she thinks it's fun! And yes - her hair is long... I forgot to clip it back... it's such an impractical length at the moment... can't really do a lot with it!

No comments: