Thursday, July 10

Ong Ba Noi are here!

Phan's parents arrived late last night for a short little visit. From the moment they have been here, Beth has just loooved having them around. She has been a bundle of energy and laughing and smiling and being hilariously funny. She was a lucky duck this morning and woke to a *huge* pile of presents (and when I say huge, I mean the presents took up half of their luggage!). She was majorly spoiled... a cute baby doll, adorable clothes, funky shoes, books and a Thomas the Tank Engine train set (which has been a *massive* hit!)... She loved it all! We spent this morning playing with the new toys, then doing a bit of art and craft before Beth crashed for an early nap (she had woken up *way* too early!) and then in the afternoon, she played with grandpa whilst I napped on the couch (that was lovely!) and then later we headed out for an hour or so at the park. Beth was a crazy bundle of energy... climbing the playground equipment, running and showing off... playing soccer with Ong Noi... chasing birds for miles (and the grandparents will vouch for the "miles" I speak of... seriously... we walked heaps far!) I took my camera to the park and got some lovely natural shots as well, so stay tuned for photos!

When we got home from the park, Beth had her bottle of milk and grandpa lay down on the couch... Here is a video snippet of what Beth did to grandpa -





Obviously, Beth wore him out a bit too much at the park... So much that he was snoring (Not sure if you can hear it on the video clip that clearly, but it was *loud*)! Btw - Hi5 was playing on the TV and Beth was playing and he managed to sleep through it all. I'm sure he is going to be hugely impressed that I am posting this on the www... but it cracks me up!

No comments: