Tuesday, July 1

Is it July already?!

Can you believe it? We have been in Brisbane now for almost 6 months! Time has really flown by. Not too much to report... little B has decided to have a little sleep in this morning (the first time in over a week), so poor Phan had to walk to work... and I'm getting to have a little quiet time this morning... :)

Yesterday was low-key... no KindyRoo, so Beth and I did some tidying upstairs (which mainly involved her jumping up and down madly on the bed!) and I was trying to reorganise my wardrobe and had pulled the clothes out of the builtin wardrobe shelves, and Beth decided to climb into the second to bottom shelf! I gave up after that and we came downstairs and she watched "In The Night Garden" (which is her favourite TV show at the moment... I think it's really weird!). She was ravenous for lunch (which was a nice change... lately she's been a bit fussy about her food) and then she had a looong 2 hour nap... we popped out to the shops and then some quiet play at home after the shops. Pretty much an uneventful day. Trying to think of something interesting to do today...

Last night, I was planning to go to bed a little early and snuggle up in bed and read this fabulous cookbook I borrowed from the library called "The Silver Spoon", which is apparently the bible of Italian cooking. Instead, I ended up getting distracted and made a new winter-y themed blog header... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving the new blogger header...That coat is too cute!

bao

xo